Be prepared to run across the jungle, wade through the quick sand or sprint through Rugbytots Valley avoiding all the smoking boulders.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We are delighted to welcome Rugby Tots NI every Wednesday in July at The Argory.
Rugby Tots is a fun, structured play session that takes children on a journey of sporting imagination with engaging and energetic coaches supporting them every step of the way whilst teaching how to catch, pass, kick, run with the ball and play as part of a team.
So bring your little budding sports stars along and get ready to protect your egg, launch a missile or attack the pirates and seize the ship, all this of course, whilst trying to avoid the evil side lines.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members. No pre-booking is required. When you buy your admission ticket, you’re directly supporting our conservation work.
- Booking details
- Please email email@example.com with child's details.
- These sessions are ideal for kids aged 2 - 5 years old.
- Meeting point
- Welcome staff will let you know where to go for your session.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and good shoes for walking and running.
- We wish to include as many kids as possible with this additional Rugby Tots activity, so the maximum number of sessions per child is two initially. Send name, age and what date you wish to participate to firstname.lastname@example.org