Let the outdoors move you with our weekly Nordic walking sessions on the Erddig estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Nordic walking is one of the fastest growing outdoor activities in the UK, offering a full body workout with specially designed walking poles. Enjoy the beauty of the Erddig estate by joining our weekly Nordic walking sessions, led by a qualified instructor. Beginners welcome.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- In the Erddig car park. On 16th December please meet at the Felin Puleston Countryside Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Comfortable trainers and activity wear. We have Nordic Walking Poles for participants to borrow.
- In the event of adverse weather or high winds this activity may be cancelled. Please check our Facebook page, ErddigNT, for more up to date information.
|20 December 2017||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|23 December 2017||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|27 December 2017||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|30 December 2017||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|3 January 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|6 January 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|10 January 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|13 January 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|17 January 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|20 January 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|24 January 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|27 January 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|31 January 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|3 February 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|7 February 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|10 February 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|14 February 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|17 February 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|
|21 February 2018||13:00 - 14:30||Available|
|24 February 2018||10:00 - 11:30||Available|