Timed entry to Kedleston Hall garden and parkland (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Kedleston Hall.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: All walks, the garden, toilets and the restaurant is open daily - card payments only. The Hall is open Friday - Monday only. Visits are limited to ensure social distancing and entry to hall is not guaranteed on the day you visit. No bags are allowed in the Hall. Open 10am-5pm.
Currently closed: Shop, bookshop and stable courtyard.
Dogs are allowed in the grounds on leads. Assistant dogs allowed in the house.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking and toilet available. Some level paths in the parkland suitable for wheelchairs, some paths can be difficult. No all-terrain tramper available. All paths have been mowed.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.