Introduction to Coppicing workshop
This practical day is with our expert ranger in our woods and see first hand the benefits of this traditional rural craft
- Booking essential
Learn about the history of coppicing, tool selection and safe use, cutting stools, basic processing of wood for products and wildlife benefits.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking fee included in price
- Not suitable for children
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The workshop will take place on the Coleshill Estate. Meet at the National Trust Estate Office in Coleshill, use SN6 7PT on your sat nav to find us. Arrive by 8.45 am for a prompt 9 am start.
- What to bring and wear
- Tools and materials are provided. This workshop takes place outside so please dress for the weather. Bring a strong pair of thorn proof gloves and wear sturdy footwear.
- This workshop will involve some tree cutting, although you will be able to go at your own pace once you are set up
- No toilets on site but they will be available at the beginning and end of the day (there are plenty of trees!)
|26 October 2019||09:00 - 16:00||Cancelled|
|16 November 2019||09:00 - 16:00||Available|