Start the festive season with a spot of shopping at our annual Christmas Fair.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Local stall holders will be selling a variety of items including jams, chutneys, jewellery, textile items, home furnishings, scarves, quilts, toys, cards, decorations, wood work and more.
Please remember to bring cash with you. There are is no local ATM nearby and many of the stallholders only accept cash.
£5 entry fee for non-National Trust members which gives you access to the Christmas Fair, shop, tea-room, house, Carriage Museum, garden and wider estate.
Event ticket prices
All £5.00per person
|Family (1 adult)||£20.40||£18.30|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Whole property ticket includes entry to the house, Carriage Museum, garden and grounds.
Parking charge applies for non-members. £1 for 1 hour, £3 for 3 hours or £4 for all day.
Under 5s can visit for free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The Christmas Fair will be taking place outside of the main house in a marquee.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing depending on the weather.
- The marquee is on the lawn in front of the main house and is accessible for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Accessible parking available in the main car park.
- Please note there is a reduced charge of £5 to enter Arlington Court for the Christmas Fair weekend, which also gives you access to the house, Carriage Museum, shop, tea-room, gardens and grounds. National Trust members get free entry.
|16 November 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|
|17 November 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|