Chapel Christmas concert 2018: Clevedon Choral Society (sold out)
As part of our very Victorian Christmas, we're welcoming local choir, Clevedon Choral Society, to perform a festive concert in Tyntesfield's beautiful chapel this December.
- Booking essential
This event is sold out
Clevedon Choral Society are a non-auditioned local group who love to sing and welcome singers of all levels to join their ranks
£30 tickets include a Christmas dinner, mince pie and mulled wine or apple - please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a vegetarian meal, or if you have another dietary requirement we should know about
£15 tickets include a mince pie and mulled wine or apple
Child tickets (3-16 years old) are available for matinee concerts
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00includes mince pie & hot drink
Child £10.003-16 years old, includes mince pie & hot drink
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Home Farm visitor centre. If you've booked a Christmas dinner, please arrive at 5.45pm. If you've not booked a Christmas dinner, please arrive at 6.30pm. The concert begins at 7.30pm.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm in all your festive favourites and bring a torch. Unfortunately stilettos are not permitted in the chapel on conservation grounds.
- The chapel is approximately a 15 minute walk from Home Farm. Our mobility bus will be available for those who require it. The short, steep path down to the chapel is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Please bring a torch and dress for the weather as the chapel can get cold. The afternoon concert starts at 5pm, please arrive at 4.15pm for your mince pie and hot drink. The concert lasts approximately one hour. The evening concert starts at 7.30pm. If you have booked a Christmas dinner, please arrive at 5.45pm. If you have not booked a Christmas dinner, please arrive at 6.30pm. The concert lasts approximately one hour.
|19 December 2018||16:15 - 18:30||Sold out|
|18:00 - 21:00||Sold out|