Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt
Join our egg hunt with a difference!!
- Booking advisable
- Admission applies
Explore the wonderful world of eggs at Formby and maybe a little spawn too! Please book a timed session on-line as this event will sell out!!!
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Free admission to members on production of a valid membership card.
Card payments not available. Cash only.
No parking is available for horse boxes or horse trailers.
Group booking fees
All groups must book in advance
No coach bookings at weekends due to congestion
Free admission to members on production of a valid group membership card
Free parking to groups booking guided walks
- Booking details
- Call to leave a message 01704 878591
- Limited un-booked spaces will be available on the day.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Registration point will be sign posted on site.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear for the weather conditions as this activity will be outside.
- The main trail will be fully accessible on paths, some additional (optional) areas may be accessed over sandy, steep or uneven ground.
- Print off your on-line ticket to register quickly at the event. We will hold a limited number of places for those who cannot book on-line on each session. No need to book a place if you are accompanying children, unless you want your own Cadbury Bunny.
|15 April 2017||11:00 - 15:00||Available|