Join the rangers on a vigorous walk through the parkland as they'll talk you through the conservation, wildlife surveying and restoration work that goes into caring for this special place.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Rangers Isabel and Ian will take you on a guided walk through the parkland at Stowe. Each walk will vary in topic and route, highlighting the latest work going on in the outdoors of this Grade I listed landscape. You'll discover lots of behind the scenes stories about our programme of wildlife surveying, conservation and restoration.
- This event is not suitable for children.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the New Inn visitor centre courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear comfortable clothes and sturdy footwear for a ramble in the parkland.
- The parkland has mixed terrain, grass and gravel tracks whilst bring potted in places. This walk is unsuitable for wheelchairs or mobility vehicles. Call us to discuss your requirements.
- The walk will finish at the New Inn visitor centre courtyard. Spaces will be available on a first come, first served basis.
|9 November 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|