Outdoor cinema: The BFG
Spend an evening watching a fantastic film in a historic location. Join us for a family favourite The BFG (2016) on the big screen at Knole.
- Booking essential
As the sun sets, settle down to enjoy The BFG in Knole's Green Court.
Doors will open at 6.30pm. The film will start at 7.30pm. Entrance to the Gatehouse Tower is included in the ticket price between 6.30pm and 7.30pm.
There will be a selection of drinks and snack available in Green Court on the night. Treat yourself to a hot or cold drink, alcoholic drink, and some snacks. Cash and card payments accepted.
Event ticket prices
All £12.50Per Person
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for children and families. Film rated PG.
- Meeting point
- Come to the main entrance gates to Green Court.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own picnics, folding chairs and blankets. It will get cold as the sun goes down, so make sure you have lots of layers with you. Marquees, umbrellas, tents and BBQs are not permitted.
- Green Court is wheelchair accessible, with an accessible toilet and baby changing facilities.
- Food and drink will be available to purchase on site. Further details will be released nearer the time. Only in extreme weather conditions will the screening be cancelled, please make sure you dress appropriately for the weather. Refunds cannot be provided unless the event is cancelled.