SOLD OUT: Exclusive Agatha Christie literary dinner with Dr Mark Aldridge
In honour of the upcoming anniversary of Agatha Christie's birthday, we're delighted to be hosting an exclusive and intimate dinner with Dr Mark Aldridge.
- Booking essential
Join us for a private dinner in the Dining Room of Agatha Christie's holiday home, Greenway. Drinks and canapes will be served on arrival, followed by a guided tour of the house. 18 guests will enjoy an exclusive dining experience followed by an after-dinner talk with renowned expert on Agatha Christie on screen, Dr Mark Aldridge. Carriages to the door of the house at 10.30 pm.
Event ticket prices
All £125.00Ticket includes five course dinner and drinks.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is not suitable for children
- Meeting point
- Guests will be greeted on arrival at Visitor Reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Please feel free to come dressed in your vintage best, or in smart casual attire.
- The dinner takes place in the Dining Room of Greenway, which is fully accessible. The first floor of the house is only accessible via stairs.
- As this event takes place outside of normal opening times, there is no need to book a parking space. The dinner menu will be circulated nearer the time of the event, please let us know of any dietary requirements when you book. Please note refreshments will include white wine and soft drinks.