Trust10 is an opportunity to try something different and join us in a free monthly 10k running event at Hanbury Hall.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
These free events are held on the fourth Sunday of every month and are perfect for beginners and also suitable for those who run regularly and are looking for a challenge or an opportunity to train.
- Under 16's must be accompanied. Sorry, no under 14's.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Registration is at 8.30am in the Stableyard. The run starts at 9am.
- What to bring and wear
- You will need suitable clothing and running shoes.
- Our tearoom café will be open early to serve hot and cold refreshments, bacon or sausage sandwiches and lots of freshly baked cakes. Perfect to help you recover after you've finished your run!
|23 September 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|28 October 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|25 November 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|23 December 2018||09:00 - 11:00||Available|