Carols in the courtyard
What better way is there to get into the festive spirit than a good sing-along?
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Members of local choirs, the Greenway staff and volunteers, and the local community will be gathering in the courtyard to sing carols, followed by mince pies.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£18.20||£16.50|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Parking charges for non-National Trust members: £3 per session.
Free parking for members (please show membership card upon arrival and display car sticker).
- Children very welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in Greenway courtyard. Greenway operates a car parking system: parking needs to be booked in advance by calling 01803 842382 or visiting the website.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm as this event takes place outdoors. Bring a torch with you for the walk back to the car park.
- The event takes place in the courtyard where there is level access via cobbles.
- There is free entry for this event for members of the local community. If you have a TQ5 postcode, please bring proof of address with you.
|17 December 2017||15:30 - 16:30||Available|