Kick start your weekend with Osterley's 5k parkrun, set in the parkland and running over open lawns and alongside lakes.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Open to everyone and runners of all speeds, as well as those with dogs and pushchairs. This 5k parkrun is at 9am every Saturday, starting from the Front Lawns.
To take part please register for your parkrun barcode, by visiting: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/osterley/ It is free and you only ever need to register once, but please do before your first parkrun.
Why not share your personal best in the Brewhouse Cafe with a post parkrun brunch? Open at 9.30am every Saturday - come in and join us!
- Junior parkrun coming soon...
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet by the Portico steps of Osterley House at 9am, ready to warm up!
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable sportswear and shoes for running off paths and on grass.
- There are exposed tree roots on some parts of the 5k route, potholes in places and mud in poor weather.
- Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode. If you forget it, you won't get a time. Osterley parkrun is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
|22 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|29 December 2018||09:00 - 10:00||Available|