Kick start your weekend with Osterley's 5k parkrun, set in the parkland and running over open lawns and alongside lakes.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Open to everyone and runners of all speeds, as well as those with dogs and pushchairs.
To take part please register for your parkrun barcode, by visiting: http://www.parkrun.org.uk/osterley/
It is free and you only ever need to register with parkrun once, but please do so before your first parkrun.
Why not share your personal best in the Stables Cafe with a post parkrun cappuccino? Open at 9.30am every Saturday - come in and join us!
- Junior parkrun coming soon...
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet by the Portico steps of Osterley House, ready to warm up!
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable sportswear and shoes for running off paths and on grass.
- There are exposed tree roots on some parts of the 5k route, potholes in places and mud in poor weather.
- Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode. If you forget it, you won't get a time. Osterley parkrun is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to get involved. Please note that during the Pathway Improvement Project, the parkrun route will be altered slightly until the late Spring.
|23 December 2017||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|30 December 2017||09:00 - 10:00||Available|