Freya Hoffmeister - "Southern Island- South America"
Freya Hoffmeister is National Geographic's Adventurer of the Year. Join us at the Stackpole Centre theatre to hear some amazing adventures from this inspiring lady.
- Booking essential
Freya Hoffmeister has circumnavigated Iceland, New Zealand South, Ireland, Australia and South America. She is now on her way around North America, and is happy to share her exciting paddle stories around her second continent, lovingly titled the 'Southern Island - South America'! This talk is not just for paddlers but a rare opportunity for anyone interested in hearing one of the world's greatest living explorers talk first-hand about her many adventures. Come along and be inspired.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A customer booking fee of 5% applies.
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Stackpole Centre theatre
- What to bring and wear
- The event is inside our heated theatre.
- The venue is fully accessible.
- Our bar will be open, and teas, coffees and light refreshments will also be able to be purchased.
|14 February 2018||19:00 - 21:00||Available|