50 Things Club
On the first Sunday of every month we hold a '50 Things to do before you are 11 ¾' event. There is a new list of 'things' out this month so come along to find out more.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
There will be a variety of activiities from the new '50 Things' handbook, depending on the weather. Come along and join in to add another sticker to your record.
This activity is free as is parking for NT Members and Blue Badge Holders. Non members pay £3.50.
- This is a children's event
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the front of the Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Having fun involves getting muddy so wear something you don't mind getting dirty and sturdy shoes.
- Most activities take place in the countryside or woods. Depending on the weather it may not be possible to bring prams or wheelchairs onto off road trails.
|6 October 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|3 November 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|
|1 December 2019||14:00 - 15:30||Available|