Saint Patrick's Day Walk
Join us on our annual walk through St Patrick's country.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Organised jointly by Down District Council and the Lecale Ramblers, the route includes a mixture of quiet country roads and green lanes. The event is free and a wee dram of whiskey (or tea/coffee) is provided at our refreshment point.
- Booking details
- Free entry for registered walkers
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the Stableyard at Castle Ward
- What to bring and wear
- Weather appropriate clothing and good walking footwear.
- For more information contact Downpatrick Tourist Information on 028 4461 2233 or email email@example.com
|17 March 2018||10:00 - 15:30||Available|