Timed entry to Greenway (28 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Greenway.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, cafe (hot drinks and cakes on a take away basis) and toilets.
Currently Closed: House and shop.
Make the most of your day, the stunning coastal garden at Coleton Fishacre is also open and only 5 miles away, please pre-book.
Dogs are welcome in the garden at Greenway, please keep them on short leads in the garden and grounds.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Designated accessible parking available. Drop-off available at reception, if required. Adapted toilets next to visitor reception and next to the shop. Grounds are partly accessible, with steep slopes and narrow paths. Map of accessible route and induction loop available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.