A free monthly way-marked 10K run around Speke Hall estate. A chance to enjoy traffic free routes, great views and have a great training opportunity.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us for Trust10 which is held on fourth Sunday of each month. You can run on your own or with running friends or family.
A chance to enjoy inspiring views and breathtaking routes which can be enjoyed by all. This is a no pressure event where you can train to completing the full 10km each month.
- Booking details
- No pre-booking needed: just turn up and join in.
- Children between 14 - 16 must run with an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet our sport team at Speke Hall car park at 8:30am. You will be able to sign in from 8:30am - 8:40am. The race will start at the car park at 9am approx.
- What to bring and wear
- Please ensure you have comfortable running shoes and clothes suitable for running. You can bring a watch or phone if you want to time yourself.
- All tracks and paths are buggy and wheel chair accessible however in wet months they can get very boggy and would not really suit wheelchairs and buggies
- Trust10 is a free way-marked course for all abilities to enjoy the scenic paths and tracks. Its free, its fun, its informal. Come along and try something new, train for a race, do it for fun or with family and friends. We welcome everyone to Speke Hall to come and Trust10 with us. Trust10 will have limited marshaling and no timing system.
|17 December 2017||09:00 - 10:45||Available|
|28 January 2018||09:00 - 10:45||Available|