A free monthly way-marked 10K run around Speke Hall estate. A chance to enjoy peaceful routes, great views and have a great training opportunity. If 5k is more your distance, feel free to run one loop of the course. There is no run in Feb 2019.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us for Trust10 which is held on fourth Sunday of each month. You can run on your own or with running friends or family.
A chance to enjoy inspiring views and breathtaking routes which can be enjoyed by all. This is a no pressure event where you can train to completing the full 10km each month.
- Booking details
- No pre-booking needed: just turn up and register from 8.30am. Places are limited to 150.
- Children between 14 - 16 must run with an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet our sport team at Speke Hall car park at 8:30am to register. Places are limited to 150. The race will start at the car park at 9am approx.
- What to bring and wear
- Please ensure you have comfortable running shoes and clothes suitable for running. You can bring a watch or phone if you want to time yourself.
- This run is in the open countryside with uneven surfaces. All tracks and paths are buggy and wheel chair accessible however in wet months they can get very boggy and may not be suitable.
- Trust10 is a free way-marked course for all abilities to enjoy the scenic paths and tracks. It's free, it's fun, it's informal. Come along and try something new, train for a race, do it for fun or with family and friends. We welcome everyone to Speke Hall to come and Trust10 with us. Trust10 will have limited marshaling and no timing system. Please allow plenty of time to warm up before your run and bring your own drinking water.
|28 July 2019||09:00 - 10:45||Available|
|25 August 2019||09:00 - 10:45||Available|
|22 September 2019||09:00 - 10:45||Available|
|20 October 2019||09:00 - 10:45||Available|
|24 November 2019||09:00 - 10:45||Available|
|22 December 2019||09:00 - 10:45||Available|