Timed entry to Scotney Castle (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Scotney Castle.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: We have a one way route around our garden with access to our estate. Our Tea room is open with outside and limited indoor seating available serving hot and cold food, drinks and ice-creams. Toilets are available.
Currently closed: Old Castle, New House, Quarry, play area and Walled Garden.
Dogs are welcome on short leads inc. in the garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors,
- Mobility parking is available in our main car park. Our route is wheelchair accessible but due to steep slopes some visitors may require assistance. There are accessible toilets outside the main garden.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.