Wildlife photography for beginners
Gain the confidence to take your camera off 'auto' and learn how to take amazing wildlife photos.
- Booking essential
Join National Trust wildlife photographer Adrian Holloway at Saddlescombe Farm and learn how to capture natural history moments with your own camera. The course covers ISO, shutter speeds, aperture and different lens types. There will also be a short guided walk on Newtimber Hill to look for inspiration and refreshments in our Learning Barn.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for children over the age of 14.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the layby opposite the farm. On entering the farm follow a sign opposite the pond to the Learning Barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your own camera and outdoor shoes and clothes to cope with whatever the weather has planned!
- The walk includes steep slopes and is on unsurfaced paths.
|14 March 2020||10:30 - 15:30||Available|