Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Morston Quay
Bring your family to Morston Quay to take part in our Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt.
- Booking not needed
Hunt for clues along our trail and be rewarded with a Cadbury's chocolate egg at the end.
Event ticket prices
Child £2.5015 years & under
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Morston Quay visitor centre, Morston Quay, Quay Lane, Morston, Norfolk. NR25 7BH
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoors event so please come dressed for the weather with suitable footwear.
- Due to the nature of the terrain, this route may not be accessible for those with impaired mobility. The trail is in an intertidal area and can be wet and muddy after high tides.
- Numbers of eggs will be limited each day so please either come early to avoid disappointment or call ahead to check availability. Parking is free for National Trust members. Fees apply for non-National Trust members.
|30 March 2020||12:00 - 16:00||Available|
|31 March 2020||12:00 - 16:00||Available|
|1 April 2020||12:00 - 16:00||Available|
|2 April 2020||12:00 - 16:00||Available|
|3 April 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|4 April 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|5 April 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|6 April 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|7 April 2020||10:00 - 14:00||Available|
|8 April 2020||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|9 April 2020||12:00 - 16:00||Available|
|10 April 2020||12:00 - 16:30||Available|
|11 April 2020||12:00 - 16:30||Available|
|12 April 2020||12:00 - 16:30||Available|
|13 April 2020||12:00 - 16:30||Available|
|14 April 2020||13:00 - 16:00||Available|
|15 April 2020||13:00 - 16:00||Available|
|16 April 2020||13:00 - 16:00||Available|
|17 April 2020||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|18 April 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|