Timed entry to Tyntesfield (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Tyntesfield.
- Booking advisable
Booking essential weekends and school holidays. Walk-up admission available weekdays where capacity allows.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Estate, Cow Barn Cafe (takeaway), Pavilion (takeaway), Griddle Pod (takeaway) and Toilets: Home Farm and Pavilion.
Please adhere to government guidance on meeting others safely. Please bring a torch if you will be leaving at closing time (4:30pm).
Currently closed: All play areas, shop and house.
Dogs welcome on short leads, except in Rose Garden and Kitchen Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Varied terrain including gradients and some steps. Maps not available on the day, can be downloaded in advance from the Tyntesfield website. No mobility bus service available at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to book a mobility tramper. Available times are 10am - 10.30am, 10:30am - 11am, 1pm - 1.30pm and 2pm - 2.30pm - please book admission accordingly.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.