Timed entry to Mount Stewart (3 August - 9 August)
Book your timed entry to visit Mount Stewart.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute time slot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Some areas of our gardens and trails will be open daily (pre-booking only) while observing social distancing measures with a one-way system in place.
A limited range of takeaway hot and cold drinks and some light snacks will be on sale.
Currently Closed: House, shop and temple of winds
Dogs are permitted in the gardens on short, fixed leads and under close control.
Gates open at 10am and close at 4.30pm.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking is available on site. Accessible toilet facilities are available in the car park and Temple of the Winds toilets. We are currently unable to provide mobility scooters.
- • Please book 1 ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please arrive within your timeslot. If you're more than 10 minutes late, we can’t guarantee entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket ready to show staff and members please bring your membership card. • We've introduced new safety measures so please follow any signs or guidance from staff. • Campervans are not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans and coaches. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. • Some cafés and shops may be closed or offering a limited range. Check the property website for details. • Tickets are for your use only and cannot be resold. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • In line with government guidance you’re required to wear a face covering in our shops, cafés and food outlets in England. Please bring one with you.