Family willow workshop
A chance to have a go at making a simple willow shape. Our drop in sessions are great fun for families. Suggested donation: £2 per person.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Try your hand at making a simple willow shape, like a dream catcher, dragonfly or decorative summer wreath. Our skilled volunteer Carol will show you how.
- Event ticket prices
|1 Adult Family||£19.80||£18.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
- Accompanied children are very welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Call in at visitor reception, then make your way through the garden to the south lawn.
- What to bring and wear
- The workshop is being held outside on the lawn, so please dress for the weather - remember hats and sunscreen if it's hot!
- Accessible for all, but please note the garden paths are old and worn in places, so a bit bumpy for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Please note the workshops are offered on a drop-in basis, so there may be queues at times.
|3 April 2018||12:00 - 16:00||Available|