Timed tour of East Pool Mine (15 June - 19 June)
Book your tour of East Pool Mine
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please note your 10 minute slot is your arrival window in order for the tours to commence promptly:
Arrival: 10:20 - 10:30 - the tour will start promptly at 10:30
Arrival: 11:50 - 12:00 - the tour will start promptly at 12:00
Arrival: 13:20 - 13:30 - the tour will start promptly at 13:30
Arrival: 14:50 - 15:00 - the tour will start promptly at 15:00
A 60 minute guide-led tour of East Pool Mine's 20th century site on Trevithick Road, including the Cornish Mining World Heritage Site exhibition, and Taylor's engine house. The tour lasts about an hour, and includes dark spaces, steep steps and flights of stairs.
Stout footwear recommended.
Toilets on site. There is no cafe or shop at this site.
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Parking for anyone with limited mobility is immediately outside our reception building, and accessed via Trevithick Road Our reception building is accessible via a ramp Taylor's Engine House has a steep set of Cornish Engine House steps to the entrance, East Pool Mine is an industrial site, with loose gravel paths, steep steps and uneven ground.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • If you arrive after your 10 minute arrival window, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.