Timed entry to Claremont Landscape Garden (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Claremont Landscape Garden.
- Booking advisable
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, Café, Play Areas and Toilets. Limited Café menu available for takeaways, there is no seating available outside the Café.
Currently closed: Thatched Cottage.
Priority is given to visitors with pre booked tickets. Subject to availability, tickets may be available for walk-ins on the day but this is not guaranteed. Contact the property after 11am on the day to check availability and before traveling.
Dogs welcome on short leads within the Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- All terrain wheelchair available to book in advance, available morning slot from 10.30am - 12.30pm, and afternoon slot available 2pm - 4pm. Please email property at email@example.com in advance of your visit to pre-book. Blue-badge parking 5m from entrance. Adapted toilet with ramp access in car park. Access-for-all path around the lake.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.