Croome Health Walks
A choice of 3 walk lengths (30, 60 or 90 minutes) led by trained volunteer walk leaders in Croome’s beautiful parkland.
- Booking essential
- Free event
This activity offers local people the opportunity to walk at a pace you can manage, improve your fitness and wellbeing, enjoy the company of others.
- Booking details
- Call 01905 766155
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet under Army Tent outside Visitor Welcome Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Weather appropriate clothing
- In order to be eligible for this walk you need to pre-register as a health walker please contact email@example.com or 01905 766155
|29 July 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|19 August 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|30 September 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|21 October 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|25 November 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|16 December 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|