Chapel Gate, Rushup Edge and Mam Tor - guided walk
Experience the dramatic and extensive views from Rushup Edge in the Peak District.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Ascend Chapel Gate, an ancient track up to Rushup Edge along which goods were transported in the past. Experience dramatic and extensive views before descending from Mam Nick down the back of Mam Tor to the Penny Pot café.
- Accompanied children are welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Penny Pot cafe next to Edale Railway Station.
- What to bring and wear
- Suitable outdoor clothing and strong shoes. Please bring a drink, snack and lunch in a suitable backpack.
- One easy stile and stony paths. Approximately 5.5 miles which will take around 3 hours.
- We will be selling raffle tickets on the day to raise funds to help us look after the places you love. Alternatively you can make a donation to our Peak District Appeal at www.nationaltrust.org.uk/PeakDistrictAppeal
|10 January 2020||11:00 - 14:30||Available|