Father's Day den building and campfire cooking
Come on a short guided walk to woodland near Saddlescombe where we'll make dens, and enjoy hot chocolate and marshmallows around the campfire.
- Booking essential
Learn about the conservation work we do, how to build dens, create 'forest sprirts' and use a Kelly Kettle.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Please use email below
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park opposite entrance to Saddlescombe Farm and then walk into the farm. Opposite the pond there will be a sign to the learning barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring suitable outdoor clothing, gloves, and anything extra you would like to eat or drink
- The walk will be uphill on the way there, reasonably flat where we'll make our camp and downhill on the way back.
|16 June 2019||09:30 - 12:30||Available|
|13:30 - 16:30||Available|