Museums at Night: The Women of Osterley
Join us for an exclusive after-hours tour of Osterley House, and discover the fascinating history of the women who lived in and even owned this Georgian party palace.
- Booking essential
Discover the hidden stories of the women who lived, loved and led at Osterley. From Anne Gresham, married to the man who built the original Tudor manor house, to Sarah Ann, who eloped against her father's wishes, and Sara Sophia, the Georgian heiress who inherited Osterley, these women left their mark on the House, which can be seen to this day.
Led by our house team, with a welcome glass of fizz and canapés in the Brewhouse, this is the perfect way to experience Osterley House in style.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is suitable for people aged 17 and over.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Brewhouse Coffee Shop for a welcome glass of fizz and canapés from 5.30pm.
- What to bring and wear
- Please note that heeled shoes will not be permitted in Osterley House, due to the historic floors.
- The Principal Floor is on the first floor, accessible via steps with a handrail. Please note that this is a standing tour.
|18 May 2018||17:30 - 20:30||Available|
|19 May 2018||17:30 - 20:30||Available|