Timed entry to Stowe (14 June - 20 June)
Book your timed entry to visit Stowe.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow government guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Parklands, Garden, Shop, Picnic area and Toilets – Female toilet facilities at New Inn including accessible and baby change. Temporary toilets only for male toilets. Unisex portaloos at the entrance to the garden. Café - open the same time as the garden, with outdoor and indoor seating. Potting Shed Café Kiosk - open serving takeaways on weekends.
Currently closed: Bookshop and New Inn Parlour Rooms.
We welcome dogs on leads everywhere at Stowe. Please use the dog bins onsite.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The gardens are partly accessible: they include uneven and hard gravel paths, steep slopes, and are slightly hilly. Mobility buggies are currently not available. Plenty of accessible car parking. We have our self-drive mini-crosser available to hire - please call 01280 817156 to book this in advance. Please be aware there is a 10 minute walk from the car park to the garden.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance when you visit. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.