Running for beginners
Give your fitness a boost in the beautiful surroundings of the Chirk Castle estate. A great opportunity to get started with running and meet other people, and who knows? You might be taking part in one of our 10km runs before you know it!
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Weekly on Saturdays throughout the year, the Beginner Running Club is a great way to boost your fitness and confidence and meet new people.
Please be aware there are limited places for each session. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
In partnership with Sport Wales we have developed a series of social runs led by accredited, friendly volunteers.
Run duration is around an hour. This group is aimed at beginners - under 18s to be accompanied by an adult.
- Booking details
- Call 01691 777 701
- Booking not necessary, but please email to let us know you're coming.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the car park at 9:00am.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing and trainers or running shoes you will be comfortable running in.
- This activity is aimed at beginners and those just starting running, however may not be suitable for those with mobility problems. Please contact us if you are unsure.
- There are limited places available for each session. Please email email@example.com to book you place.
|19 October 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|26 October 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|2 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|9 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|16 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|23 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|30 November 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|7 December 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|
|21 December 2019||09:00 - 11:00||Available|