Woodland Wednesday: autumn trails
Celebrate all things autumnal with games, den building and some good old-fashioned conker competitions.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us and the team from Wild Elements for some time surrounded by nature, playing in the woods here at Plas Newydd. With a variety of games and den building tasks. Take part in one of the guided walks and hunt for some funny fungi.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Accompanied children are welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Wooden Cabin. To go on one of the guided walks, please book with the team located at the cabin on the day.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear shoes and clothing suitable for outdoor walks, colder/wet weather and lots of fun outdoor play.
- The Wooden Cabin is easily accessible. The walk into the woods will be difficult for our visitors using wheelchairs, prams, pushchairs and buggies.
- Please book with the team at the Wooden Cabin for the walks as places are limited.
|30 October 2019||11:00 - 16:00||Available|