50 things - Wild Wednesdays
Join us for 50 things family fun on Brancaster Beach!
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join our team for a day of 50 things themed family fun on the Norfolk Coast at Brancaster Beach. Fly one of our kites, (or bring your own), try stone skimming, track a wild animal, build an epic sandcastle, or sit back and watch the birdlife or hunt for bugs. Grab your scrapbook and collect you stickers and stamps. Stay for as little or as long as you like and start ticking off your adventures.
Please meet at Brancaster Beach (PE31 8AX), look out for flags & staff.
- All adults must be accompanied by a responsible child!
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Brancaster Beach (PE31 8AX - parking charge of £2 for two hours or £4 all day, not NT). Please look out for our flags and staff.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather, even on summer days it can get chilly on the coast. Please wear old clothes and shoes you don't mind getting muddy. Bring a towel and spare change of clothes.
- Due to the nature of the terrain, this event is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
- These activities are designed to be self-led by you as a family but facilitated by us. We will be supplying the relevant equipment, pointing out the best places for you to do the activity and also being on hand if you need any help or advice. If you would like further information then please contact us. The road to the beach is subject to tidal flooding, do not attempt to drive through flood water on the road. The timings of our events have been adjusted to attempt to work around this. Please meet at Brancaster Beach (PE31 8AX), look out for flags & staff.
|25 October 2017||10:00 - 16:00||Available|