Spring and bluebells family walk
Discover the joys of spring with beautiful views over the Weald on this family walk.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This walk will take us along the Greensand Way through Knole's 1,000-acre deer park to One Tree Hill with its profusion of bluebells. Weather permitting, there will be some great views over the Weald. We will then return through bluebell woods and small rural communities to Knole Park.
We will break at One Tree Hill so bring a drink and some snacks!
- Children and families are very welcome to attend.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- The walk includes some short but steep stretches that can be slippery, even in dry weather, so good walking shoes are a necessity. Walking poles, if you use them, may be helpful.
- This walk is not wheelchair accessible. It is not suitable for pushchairs.
- Suggested donation £2.
|28 April 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|5 May 2018||14:00 - 16:00||Available|