The Great Storm at Knole walk
Join our park walkers to discover the dramatic impact of the Great Storm on Knole's historic landscape in 1987.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This guided walk will take you to the areas most affected by the storm, where you will see the destruction and regeneration of the parkland. See and hear first hand accounts of that fateful night.
- Children and families are welcome to attend.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- The walk is 1.67 miles long and will include a variety of gradients.
- This walk is not wheelchair accessible. It is not suitable for pushchairs.
- Suggested donation £2. Please make a donation towards our continued work in the park.
|21 October 2018||14:00 - 15:30||Available|