Guided Walk: Helsington Church
Enjoy a 1.5 mile guided walk through ancient trees and historic landscape.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Explore the countryside around Sizergh on this easy circular walk, which incorporates farmland around Holeslack, Lake District views from St John’s Church and limestone woodland and pasture down towards Ashbank Lane. This walk will last approximately 2 hours.
- Booking details
- Call 015395 69818
- Walks are limited to 10 people and there must be a minimum of two people for the event to go ahead.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside Visitor Reception (in the main building just off the car park).
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear stout footwear and suitable clothing for the weather on the day (walking boots and waterproofs are always recommended!)
- Please wear stout footwear and suitable clothing for the weather on the day (waterproofs are always recommended!)
- The walks are free, but please remember our car park is pay and display (or if you're a National Trust member, please scan your membership card at the machine for a free ticket). Any donations towards the upkeep of the estate would be greatly appreciated.