Mothers Day baking at Saddlescombe Farm
Join us to bake the traditional way in our Clay oven without a thermometer in sight!
- Booking essential
Experience making your own bread or pizza directly on the clay oven floor without a thermometer. While the dough rises you will learn more about the history of bread making at Saddlescombe Farm on a guided tour.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome with an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the informal layby opposite the farm. On entering the farm please follow the sign opposite the pond to the Learning Barn.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring an apron and if you wish to make a pizza, toppings of your choice.
- This event is fully accessible.
- We can accommodate food intolerances. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org before the event.
|22 March 2020||10:00 - 13:00||Available|
|14:00 - 17:00||Available|