See spring lambs taking their first steps at Martinsfield Farm as the National Trust's tenant farmer shows off the new members of his flock.
- Booking advisable
- Admission applies
Martinsfield Farm is a Killerton Estate tenant farm and welcomes you to see and touch the baby lambs this Mother's Day.
Can you guess the weight of Curly, the Devon Longwool ram? The correct or nearest weight will win a prize. There will be a cake stall, teas, coffees and cold drinks, and a burger stall to make your day complete.
Please book direct with Martinsfield Farm on: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/martinsfield-farm-lambing-sunday-mothers-day-tickets-42271278532
Event ticket prices
|1 Adult Family||£19.20||£17.40|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Marker's, Budlake Post Office and Clyston Mill are open from 1 April - 31 October (Saturday - Wednesday 1pm - 5pm). Please note the prices listed are per property.
Car parking charges for the main visitor car park apply. National Trust members park for free, £2 for up to 2 hours, £4 all day.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Martinsfield Farm is between Broadclyst and Killerton. Parking available. This event is being run by National Trust tenants and National Trust members must also pay for entry to the event
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear warm clothes and boots if it's muddy. Handwash facilities and toilets are provided.
- Martinsfield is a working farm so there are slippery and uneven surfaces. Please contact us if you have special access requirements.
- Tickets are £4 for adults, children u-16 free. Please book direct with Martinsfield Farm on eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/martinsfield-farm-lambing-sunday-mothers-day-tickets-42271278532
|11 March 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|