Muck In Day - Tree Planting
Join the Eastern Moors ranger team to plant trees in a new woodland to help create a home for wildlife
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The Eastern Moors rangers are planting over 8,000 trees this winter, and need your help! Come along to this regular volunteering group to plant trees in the Burbage Valley, helping to connect existing woodlands and increase overall woodland habitat to give wildlife a home.
- Children of any age welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in Upper Burbage Bridge car park.
- What to bring and wear
- All tools will be provided, including work gloves. Please come dressed appropriately for the weather in warm, waterproof layers and sturdy boots with a good grip and ankle support.
- Muck In days are an opportunity for everyone to get involved in volunteering. Suitable for all ages and abilities, come along and give it a go. Please note toilets are rarely available on site.
- Please note that depending on the weather, information about this event could change at short notice. Please check the website and social media before you attend.
|9 February 2020||10:00 - 12:30||Available|