Fenton's Big Picnic
Celebrate the English garden this May Bank Holiday Monday. Bring a picnic and while away some time in Fenton's beguiling walled garden and 300 year-old orchard.
- Booking not needed
Lie on the lawn or find a secluded corner and relax among the flowers. Simple, delicious refreshments from Chelsea Physic Garden's Tangerine Dream, wine by the glass and traditional garden games like croquet. Storytelling from the ever popular Mystical Fairies and other outdoor games in a beautiful setting.
For those without picnics, it's a great opportunity to explore this much lauded garden in all its May glory, and follow your wanderings with lunch or a cup of tea and some cake.
Event ticket prices
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Refreshments, including tea and coffee, from 11am.
- What to bring and wear
- An outdoor event so please dress for the weather and bring picnics and picnic things to suit. Or purchase refreshments from the wonderful Tangerine Dream café.
- Garden terraces and benches are wheelchair accessible. There are steps down to the other garden 'rooms'
- Normal House & Garden admission applies. NT members and Under 5s FREE (can join on the day). All garden activities free of charge.
|29 May 2017||11:00 - 17:00||Available|