Fenton's Big Picnic
Celebrate the English garden on the first Sunday in July. Bring a picnic and while away some time in Fenton's beguiling walled garden and 300 year-old orchard.
- Booking not needed
Lie on the lawn or find a secluded corner and relax among the flowers. Simple, delicious refreshments, wine by the glass and traditional garden games like croquet. Storytelling and other outdoor games in a beautiful setting.
For those without picnics, it's a great opportunity to explore this much lauded garden in all its summer glory, and follow your wanderings with lunch or a cup of tea and some cake.
Event ticket prices
Adult £4.00Garden Adult
Child £2.00Garden Child 5yrs +
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Refreshments, including tea and coffee, from 11am.
- What to bring and wear
- An outdoor event so please dress for the weather and bring picnics and picnic things to suit. Or purchase refreshments in the garden.
- Garden terraces and benches are wheelchair accessible. There are steps down to the other garden 'rooms'
- Normal House & Garden admission applies. NT members and Under 5s FREE (can join on the day). All garden activities free of charge.
|1 July 2018||11:00 - 17:00||Available|