Outdoor Theatre: Dr Doolittle
When Doctor John Dolittle is taught by his wise old parrot Polynesia how to talk to animals, news of his skills spreads far and wide. Join us on a warm summer evening for a much-loved and exciting animal adventure.
- Booking essential
Dr John Dolittle of Puddleby-on-the-Marsh is taught by his wise old parrot Polynesia how to talk to animals. He buys a leaky old ship and, together with his trusty pet-crew of Jip the dog, Chee-Chee the monkey, Dab-Dab the Duck and permanently hungry Gub-Gub the pig, sets forth on a mission to heal illness, right wrongs and gain a greater understanding of the animal kingdom. Bring a picnic as the sun sets over the atmospheric surroundings of Hinton Ampner's parkland.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- Unfortunately we can not take group bookings for this event.
- Suitable for children ages 5 and older
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the normal car park and follow the route to the parkland where the performance will take place.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather. Cancellation only in the event of a hurricane when performance will be rescheduled. Tickets are non-refundable
- There will be limited wheelchair access to the performance area. The theatre will be in the parkland which is uneven. Off road wheelchairs should be fine.
- No refreshments available so please bring your own picnic.