Timed entry to Clandon Park (31 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Clandon Park.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Your ticket will provide access to the mansion, which is by guided tour only, at weekends. Hard hats and hi-visibility jackets will be provided. For safety reasons children under 2 are not permitted in the mansion.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
Clandon's garden is open for free, with no need to book, 7 days per week.
There are toilet facilities near visitor reception.
No refreshments are available but visitors are welcome to bring their own to consume outside the house.
Assistance dogs only in the house and garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Due to the fire-damaged building, there is no step free access to the ground floor of the mansion (this comprises roughly half of the tour). The basement is wheelchair accessible. There is an accessible toilet near visitor reception.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.