Timed entry to Sunnycroft (31 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Sunnycroft.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Garden, orchard and toilets. Timed ticket entry to the ground floor rooms of the house and collection for a light hearted guided sightseeing trip themed around summer holidays. Book timed tickets to house upon arrival throughout the day on a first come, first served basis (limited). Inside visit recommended for adults and older children. Bring a picnic and stay as long as you wish.
Currently closed: Please note there is no tea-room or shop.
Dogs on leads allowed in all outside areas.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Garden is all level access with a combination of gravel and hard paths. Accessible toilet and baby change. Blue badge parking 25 yards from house and main garden. Volunteer guides on hand to direct and give information. Entry to house is unavoidably via three steps. See website for Access Statement.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.