Yoga in Osterley House
Experience Osterley House from a different perspective with our yoga sessions every Sunday morning.
- Booking essential
Set within the magnificent Robert Adam Entrance Hall at Osterley House, these sessions run by our partners from The House of Yoga, will cater to all abilities and take you through a wide range of movements and exercises.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking is essential and only available online.
- Children are not permitted.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the front doors on the portico of Osterley House to access the Entrance Hall.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress warmly as the house can sometimes be extremely cold. We also recommend you bring your own yoga mat and face cloth. Some yoga mats are provided if you cannot bring your own.
- There are several steps up to the front of the house, please ask a member of staff if you require assistance.
- Please only bring screw cap water bottles with no coloured liquid. This is for conservation reasons. Please also follow all other house rules as indicated at the start of the session.
|29 September 2019||09:15 - 10:15||Available|
|6 October 2019||09:15 - 10:15||Available|
|13 October 2019||09:15 - 10:15||Available|