Explore the coast from a thrilling new angle with Cullercoats Bike & Kayak.
- Booking essential
Jump from height, swim and do a bit of bouldering as you experience an exciting new adventure with the team from Cullercoats Bike & Kayak. Exploring cliffs, rocks, caves and gullies, you'll learn about the history, ecology and geology of the coast along the way too.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call https://cullercoatsbikekayak.co.uk/coasteering
- Suitable for age 16+. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Souter Lighthouse.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring old trainers, an old pair of shorts to wear over your wetsuit, a towel and swimwear.
- Access to the coast on foot is from the cliff path. Event includes exploring cliffs, rocks, caves and gullies.
- An average level of fitness and health is required.
|7 July 2019||09:00 - 12:00||Available|
|4 August 2019||05:30 - 08:30||Available|
|11 August 2019||13:00 - 16:00||Available|
|24 August 2019||09:00 - 12:00||Available|