Timed car parking at Trelissick (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed car parking to visit Trelissick.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book your car parking space in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Parkland, Woodland walks, toilet facilities and Cafe open from 9am.
Gardens, Shop, Cornwall Crafts Association Gallery, and Secondhand Bookshop open from 10am.
Garden tickets available from visitor reception on the day of your booked visit.
Currently closed: House remains closed.
Dogs allowed on a lead in the parkland.
Assistance dogs only in the garden.
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £5.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- There is a step free route around the Formal and Woodland Garden. Blue badge parking available. The accessible toilet is open. Manual wheelchairs available to book on 01872 861030. Please check property website for our full access statement.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.