Fountains by Floodlight
Experience something truly special as you explore the illuminated ruins of Fountains Abbey and marvel at the water garden follies aglow. There are extra Friday dates for you to enjoy, too!
- Booking not needed
Listen to a live performance from the choir as you enjoy the abbey aglow with light. Join an evening guided tour to learn all about its history and try to catch a glimpse of the abbey's mysterious roving monk. Warm up with a scrummy hot pulled pork, roast chicken sandwich or veggie burger as you explore the water gardens and see the statues and follies glowing against a night sky.
Gift aid prices are £10 for adults, £5 for children or members get in for free with their National Trust card.
Event ticket prices
- Members free £0.00
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- You can come in through the visitor centre. West Gate is is disabled priority. The Studley Royal entrance will be closed.
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor event so remember to wrap up warm and bring a torch. We advise sturdy footwear.
- There's wheelchair access around the abbey. Please see the Access leaflet on our website homepage for the route. You'll also be able to follow the paved path down to the garden.
- Friday 1 November - please note we are closed during the day. The car parks will open for the event at 5pm.
|5 October 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|
|12 October 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|
|19 October 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|
|25 October 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|
|26 October 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|
|1 November 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|
|2 November 2019||17:00 - 21:00||Available|