An evening ‘in discussion’ with Joe Cornish, Fiona Reynolds & Mark Newman
Enjoy an evening of conversation on nature, beauty and history followed by an opportunity to see the landscape photography exhibition by Joe Cornish and a sunset stroll around the estate.
- Booking essential
Join the conversation and listen to guest speakers Joe Cornish, renowned landscape photographer, Dame Fiona Reynolds, former Director General of the National Trust and Mark Newman, National Trust archaeologist and author of The Wonder of the North. After learning about the nature, beauty and history of this special place you'll be able to enjoy a sunset stroll around the abbey and water gardens to snap your own photos and reflect on the discussion.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Tickets are priced at £10 per person
- Meeting point
- The event will take place in the walled garden opposite Fountains Hall. The landscape photography exhibition is on display in nearby Fountains Mill and in the garden buildings (a 30 minute walk away).
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor event so please dress for the weather. Seating will be provided.
- Please get in touch on (01765) 608888 if you have any access requirements.
- Please park at the West Gate car park. Postcode HG4 3DZ