Dawn chorus walk with breakfast
A unique early morning experience before the visitors arrive. Take a guided walk around the estate and hear the early morning birdsong of Cliveden's natural inhabitants. Enjoy a breakfast afterwards.
- Booking essential
Witness one of nature's greatest phenomenons, the dawn chorus. See which species of bird live on the estate as you make your way through the gardens and woodlands.
You'll finish in the National Trust Orangery Café for a hearty full English breakfast (vegetarian options available).
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This event is not reccomended for children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet by the information centre
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor event so please dress accordingly
- Please call us directly if you have specific accessibility requirements
- Please be aware, tickets cannot be purchased 48 hours before the event. This is due to catering requirements.
|27 April 2019||05:30 - 08:30||Sold out|
|11 May 2019||05:30 - 08:30||Available|
|18 May 2019||05:30 - 08:30||Available|