Timed entry to Trerice (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Trerice.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Trerice House, government guidelines must be followed when visiting the house. If you have a large bag or rucksack we ask you to leave it in your car, Trerice cafe and shop and will be open 10:30am-4pm. The Cafe, Garden and toilet facilities will be open operating a one way system to maintain social distancing.
No dogs allowed in the Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Wheelchair access is available in the gardens but will differ to our normal visitor route due to one way system in operation.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.